Concealer (regular color and light), foundation, blush, eyelid primer, bronzer, matte brown eye shadow, mascara.
More specifically, I use:        
- Apply concealer #1 as your all-over base. This needs to match your skin color.
- Use a lighter concealer to draw a triangle under your eye to the corner of your nose, then up to the inner corner of the eye.
- Wait a couple minute for it to set.
- Apply your loose powder all over. Don’t forget to blend down your neck.
- Apply a non-sparkly blush to the apples of your cheeks, swooping up your cheek bones.
- Apply a natural-color eyelid primer to your lids and blend with your finger.
- In the crease, apply a mid-shade matte brown.
- On the lids, apply your lighter bronze color.
- Using the light concealer (#2), apply a small amount to the brow line as a highlight.
- Take an all-over brush sweep it all over your face. This will pick up the excess powders and blend for a natural finish.
- Apply mascara (no eyeliner), using either brown or black.
Actually without makeup to with makeup, but looking like all you did was put on mascara. I didn’t include this in the list of products, but I always wear Burt’s Bees on my lips. Al-ways. It helps them look smoother and shinier.
Thanks for reading, let me know if you use this and if it works for ya!
Keep up-to-date on my new postings by following me on Twitter. You can also contact me through my website here, email me at email@example.com, or send me a message to my Facebook. Thank you!
You’re beautiful, by the way. This is what I look like. The only “makeup” is a slightly tinted moisturizer and, of course, my eyelash extensions. I would like to mention that makeup can not create beauty. Girls that wear tons of make up all the time are trying to hide something on the inside, not the outside. I do not have perfect skin, hair or teeth, but I love that about myself.
I’ve come a long way to be able to be comfortable enough to post a photo like this on the Internet. Here’s what I do to try and have a natural beauty always:
- This might sound weird, but I don’t wash my face when I go to bed. I know everyone does, otherwise you sleep with makeup on, but usually–I feel like my makeup is all gone by the end of the day. I find when I do wash my face at night, it tends to break out more. Washing it once in the morning when I shower is enough.
- I take off my eye makeup before bed. ALWAYS!! It really helps to not look like a raccoon in the morning and after you shower. (p.s. with the eyelash extensions, I never wear mascara, and it is amazing how much different under your eyes looks in the morning when you don’t wear it for a while)
- I usually wear a face mask to bed. Yes, I look like a scary green monster. This is what I’m using currently. It is super refreshing.
- When I wake up, I wash my face (more like rinse, really) when I shower.
- MOISTURIZE! I think you should really lather your whole body in lotion after you shower, but especially your face. My favorite body lotion is this. For my face, I use some fancy dermatologist prescribed formula.
- Tweeze the eyebrows. Every single morning. It will dramatically help you look beautiful (because you ARE beautiful) with no makeup. Best tweezers I’ve ever owned, hands down.
- Smile! Seriously, smiling helps your appearance tremendously and makes you feel better too. Smile, smile, smile. Crest White Strips are the stuff of magic.
Notice how “get eyelash extensions” is not on that list. You are beautiful without them, even if you have the most blonde eyelashes anyone has ever seen.
In other news, I have officially decided on the major that will take me through the rest of my degree, and no more switching is allowed:
Political Science, emphasis in World Politics; minor in Gender Studies. Thank you, I have just added 2 more years to my schooling. But I’m okay with that, because it’s about time I chased my dreams.
Keep up-to-date on my new postings by following me on Twitter. You can also contact me through my website here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a message to my Facebook (show your support and send me a like!) Check out my Pinterest, too! Thank you!