Concealer (regular color and light), foundation, blush, eyelid primer, bronzer, matte brown eye shadow, mascara.
- Apply concealer #1 as your all-over base. This needs to match your skin color.
- Use a lighter concealer to draw a triangle under your eye to the corner of your nose, then up to the inner corner of the eye.
- Wait a couple minute for it to set.
- Apply your loose powder all over. Don’t forget to blend down your neck.
- Apply a non-sparkly blush to the apples of your cheeks, swooping up your cheek bones.
- Apply a natural-color eyelid primer to your lids and blend with your finger.
- In the crease, apply a mid-shade matte brown.
- On the lids, apply your lighter bronze color.
- Using the light concealer (#2), apply a small amount to the brow line as a highlight.
- Take an all-over brush sweep it all over your face. This will pick up the excess powders and blend for a natural finish.
- Apply mascara (no eyeliner), using either brown or black.
Actually without makeup to with makeup, but looking like all you did was put on mascara. I didn’t include this in the list of products, but I always wear Burt’s Bees on my lips. Al-ways. It helps them look smoother and shinier.
Thanks for reading, let me know if you use this and if it works for ya!