I found this idea from here, but she didn’t really list a recipe. It’s just the order in which she added the ingredients. The following is my adaptation! Everyone loved it and ate it right up. I’m sad I didn’t get more. I will definitely be making this again. Also, this was my first time having Quinoa. It’s pretty good! I’m not sure if it was just the way I cooked it, but I love the nutty/toasty flavor it has!1 cup Quinoa 1 cup peas 1 cup corn 1 cup broccoli 1/2 cup diced onions 1/2 cup diced or shredded carrots 3 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon canola oil 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes 2 eggs, cooked omelet style and diced
- First things first, prepare the Quinoa according to package instructions in a pot. While the water is boiling, prepare the vegetables.
- When the Quinoa is prepared, move it to a bowl. Set aside.
- In the same pot on medium heat, cook the onions and garlic with the oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, carrots, corn, peas and any other vegetables in intervals of how much they need heat. For example, if you use raw broccoli, but you microwaved some frozen peas, the broccoli will need more time since the peas would already be warm & cooked.
- Add the Quinoa, eggs, red pepper and soy sauce
- Stir it all together.
- Serve with chopsticks to look cooler (but also forks, because this stuff is tiny and near impossible to eat with just chopsticks).
Keep up-to-date on my new postings by following me on Twitter. You can also contact me through my website here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a message to my Facebook (show your support and send me a like!) Check out my Pinterest, too! Thank you all so much!