Wow, a big thank you to everyone who looked at the blog yesterday! I had the highest views in one day since I started the blog back in August. Thank you!
Still not feeling too great today. It feels like I have a permanent case of the sads.
Here are ten reasons (in no particular order) why I shouldn’t be sad in hopes that my heart catches up with my brain:
1. Music is wonderful, and I’m lucky to be talented in it
2. I have two parents who love me more than anything
3. I have somewhere to go on Thanksgiving
4. I’m only 20 years old! I have my whole life ahead of me with endless possibilities
5. I have a clear conscience
6. I have had the privilege of learning from so many great teachers
7. I know that in the grand scheme of things, the past mistakes and hard times I’ve had will be a forgotten, distant memory compared to all the wonderful things I will do and accomplish in the next 60 years
8. I can find joy in so many things in life, like art, music and language, to name a few
9. I have confidence in a supreme purpose and meaning to life
10. I have never been more aware of the multitude of people who truly do wish the best for me, and I won’t let the one or two people who don’t, blind me from all my blessings.